When refurbishing your bedroom maybe you are looking to simply replace the existing built-in wardrobe fronts and give the walls and ceiling a lick of paint to give your bedroom a refreshing new look.
Alternatively you may be looking to completely transform the original setting of your bedroom and create a new calm, cosy and relaxing atmosphere in which to retreat.
Placing the bed is the main decision when planning the layout of a bedroom. You will also need to think about electrical socket access, television points (aerials) etc, and storage space. A cluttered bedroom looks untidy and is hard to relax in. Good lighting is essential to a bedroom to create atmosphere and add convenience.
Working with local joinery workshops and our own skilled and experienced tradesmen TransFormations are able to create whatever you desire both inside and outside the wardrobe.
You may want to:
- Change from opening doors to sliding doors
- Match the new wardrobe doors with those in the rest of the property
- Enlarge your bedroom by removing and existing wall
- Create a walk-in dressing room
- Provide additional storage space
- Create a new wardrobe interior to suit your needs
- Purchase fully co-ordinated complimentary bedroom furniture
- Have a new suspended ceiling and lighting
Whatever you want let's talk through your ideas and wishes!
Having worked with one of the UK's leading manufacturers we know the importance of first listening to the Client's wishes, what you love, what you hate and what you would absolutely desire.
Let us create your Dream Bedroom......to arrange for a designer to visit you at home call: 652 351 612