‘TransFormations offers a complete range of building services individually or as part of an overall refurbishment plan’
If you are thinking of:
• Renovating your bathroom, kitchen or bedroom
• Extending or altering your property in any way
• Converting your basement into useable space
• Replacing your windows or doors
• Any kind of joinery work from doors to wardrobes
• Air conditioning
• Underfloor heating, solar heating and solar electric panels
• Painting and decorating
• Pergolas and awnings
• Terraces and BBQ’s
• Swimming pool construction and refurbishment
• Or complete new build
With our experience we are here to advise and help transform your ideas and thoughts into reality. Our sole objective is to deliver total satisfaction.
‘Licences and Planning requirements in Spain’
There is a legal obligation on any owner of property in Spain, who intends to carry out works of any kind to their property, to obtain a Works Licence from the local Town Hall. With very few exceptions to this rule, often clients venturing into improvement works to their own property are completely unaware of this legal requirement which carries legal and financial consequences for non-compliance. We are here to assist with this legal requirement.
For larger projects we also work closely with our own Design Architect, Technical Architect, Interior Designer and Kitchen Planners who assist not only with design but also with the inevitable and often tedious and patience-testing process of obtaining Planning Consents and Licences.
Contact us on 652 351 612